Tuesday 31 March 2020

WELCOME TO THIS BLOG

This blog includes all the research myself and Scope Productions have done in order to create a film opening that reflects our research, and that we are proud of. It also consists the progression and different activities/exercises we have done in order to make the progress throughout the year. Here is a video explaining what is in the blog and the progress I have made from the start of the year.

PLAYLIST OF FILMS I'VE REFERENCED

I have looked into a series of different opening in order to find the conventions that I felt would fit the opening that we have produced. This playlist consists all the movies I have mentioned in this blog, as we have looked at both genre specific and general movies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note all comments are moderated.